Having a Corporate Team Building Event, Company gathering or Celebration? There’s a project for every occasion at Bainbridge HeArt & Soul DIY Art Studio. Select from a large assortment of pottery pieces to paint, design mosaics on backdrops & frames, fuse glass creations or choose a guided canvas painting.
With so many amazing mediums available, there’s sure to be something for everybody! Our staff will provide set-up, clean-up, instruction and guidance to assist the beginner and more experienced artists. The goal is for everyone to have fun and feel successful at the same time!!
$75 non-refundable deposit to rent the store for up to 3 hours, which will be applied to the group event on the day of the event minus 20% gratuity.
Studio fees are 5$ per person however group discounts apply as follows:
Groups of 15 or more receive a 15% discount on the total event!
Pottery Painting, Mosaics, Glass Fusing and Multi -Media Collage.
- $20 minimum per attending person (cover the rental fee and all attendees in group– even if some choose not to participate.)
Guided Canvas Painting
- $35- 16 x 20 canvas
- $30- 12 x 14 canvas
FOOD & DRINK:
- Feel free to bring refreshments and food to your event. We will provide a banquet table for your convenience. We will also provide you with a Krupp’s Coffee maker, refrigerator/freezer and a microwave.
- Please bring your own coffee, plates, cups, napkins, and utensils with your for your group.
- Note: If you are planning to serve alcoholic beverages to persons 21 an older, an $11.00 Banquet permit will need to be purchased, from the State of Washington for your group in advance, for the day of your event. https://lilicensing/
- If you wish to have food and non-alcoholic drinks delivered from a local restaurant, Safeway or Town & Country’s Deli, let us know and we are happy to advise.
- Off-Site pricing includes Travel fee TBD based on location
- On- Island $35
- Off- island $75
Click here to register online or call the store @ 206-257-8182 to register over the phone.
Lori & Staff